The venue for Solar Asset Management LATAM will be the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santiago - Vitacura
Centrally located within Santiago's recently developed commercial and financial district, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santiago - Vitacura is just one block away from The Costanera Center – an extensive business and commercial complex that includes South America’s largest shopping mall, theaters, offices and the tallest building in Latin America, Gran Torre Santiago. This Santiago hotel is within walking distance of national and international corporate headquarters, embassies and convention centers. Guests can also enjoy easy access to restaurants, boutiques, galleries, cultural buildings and many Santiago attractions. Experience a warm welcome when you stay at our contemporary Santiago hotel. You will even be greeted with a signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie when you check-in.
- Contemporary Santiago hotel with stunning Andes Mountain views
- Set in the business retail and entertainment district, one block from The Costanera Center
- Close to corporate headquarters, convention centers, shops and restaurants
- Easy access to attractions including ski resorts, vineyards, casinos, beaches and museums
- Ten meeting spaces, a 24-hour business center and contemporary A/V technology
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center and onsite bar and restaurant
Book your room
The following room rate is offered for your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santiago:
Estándar Single: $165 USD + IVA
Doble Twin: $179 USD + IVA)
In order to book your room, please send an email to both Pamela Saavedra (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Daniela Garnica (email@example.com).
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%
To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won't be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA).